Why do you need a Chief Social Impact Officer?
A Cheif Social Impact Officer (CSIO) is an extension of your team that builds partnerships with local area non-profits, schools, community-based organizations & civic offices to drive awareness, support and community improvement events through your business without disrupting your business model.
Your CSIO also:
- saves you time by representing your company to local non-profits to form partnerships
- assesses, evaluates & implements local causes to support your company's mission & value
- sets an annual strategy to help drive customer engagement through community improvement initiatives
- is an advisory position with a remote resource that can self-manage the project from start to finish OR pull in your team to coordinate joint efforts
- prevents your organization from negative branding issues
- provides an easy-to-follow plan to keep your company engaged in community efforts
- provides a list of local resources for your employees & customers
- writes process, communication, and connection points for a successful social giving campaign
- month - to - month